Welcome to the Really Reasonable Ribbon August Blog Hop.
This month the Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Ribbon Club Assortment is a beautiful mix of rich Autumn colors.
Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed mix of ribbon. What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbons.
For a video tutorial on how to make this gorgeous bow, please click HERE.
- 613 Avenue Create #188 – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday #242/243 – Anything Goes
- Crafting by Designs – August Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination #98 – Anything Goes
- ScrapyLand #47 – Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – Close to Nature
- Lemon Shortbread #21 – Anything Goes
- TTCRD – Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations #162 – Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion #324 – Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft #25 – Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft – August Anything Goes
- Pile it On #114 – Make Your Own Background
Now for my headband of the month…
For a video tutorial on how to create this headband, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Your next stop is Nancy’s fabulous blog.
I would love for you to leave a comment before you go.
Ribbon – Really Reasonable Ribbon August Ribbon Club Assortment
Digital Stamp – Create with TLC
Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs XL4 Circle Classic Lge Stacker Nesting Die, LPC-4 Circle Pierce & Cut Lge Silver Pierce Tool, FRM145 Honeycomb Frame, D133 Small Leaves #1
Zutter Bow-it-All V3.0
Zutter Tool-it-All 9 in 1 Tool
Adhesives: Stick It, Scotch ATG, E6000
Designer Leaf La D’ore Variagated Fushion Red
Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
Natural Mulberry Paper