Welcome to the Cheery Lynn Designs August Blog Hop.
This month we are showcasing the beautiful Flower Dies that Cheery Lynn Designs offers. They really have something for everyone!
Cheery Lynn Designs Sweet William Flower Tutorial
My bi-color double-loop bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using 5/8″ Brown Plaid Ribbon and Turftan Brown Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
For a video tutorial on how to make this beautiful bow, please click HERE.
I’m entering my card in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create #188 – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday #242/243 – Anything Goes
- Amusing Challenges – August Anything Goes
- Come and Get it Challenges – Punches and Dies
- ScrapyLand #47 – Anything Goes
- Penny Black & More – August Anything Goes with a Stamp
- Pile it On #114 – Make Your Own Background
- Brown Sugar #211 – Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. #376 – Anything Goes
- Crafting with an Attitude #18 – Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination #98 – Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread #21 – Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Your next stop is Debbie’s fabulous blog.
I would love for you to leave a comment before you go.
Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs (see list above)
Ribbon – Really Reasonable Ribbon Brown Plaid Ribbon and Turftan Brown Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon
Stamps – Inspired by Stamping Words of Inspiration set
Adhesive – Stick it, Scotch ATG, E6000, Designer Dries Clear Glue
Zutter Bow-it-All V3.0
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud
White Mulberry paper
8mm half pearls