Really Reasonable Ribbon is doing a full design team call and we
are looking for 2 or 3 new members to join our highly creative team. We are
looking for talented crafters and artists who love using ribbon, work well with
deadlines and have great personalities. If you are a card maker, scrapbooker,
hair bow maker, paper crafter, ribbon artist, altered artist or if you do
anything fun and unique with ribbon please apply. Our readers are looking for
variety, so don’t be afraid to show your creative side. Unusual and creative projects are encouraged.
– You must be a versatile crafter who loves to work with ribbon.
meet project deadlines that are given out well in advance.
– You must have an active blog and the ability to take quality pictures and
post interesting entries directly to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog. We
require 5-6 projects per month as follows:
* We require 3 projects per month posted directly to our blog. You must also
post projects using ‘Really Reasonable’ ribbon on your own blog and promote
Really Reasonable Ribbon whenever possible.
* You will be required to link the RRR
blog and business on your blog, and participate in and promote special events
(usually blog hops) 1-2 times per month. Typically we have one blog hop per
month but we may occasionally participate in a second activity in any given
* You will be required to create a
sample project for one of our two monthly challenges.
– You will also be required to assist us in commenting on RRR challenge
– We ask that you commit to a 6 month term from November 2015 through April
– You will receive $25 in free product of your choice per month plus a free
Monthly Ribbon Club assortment ($9.00 value) for use in your projects. You will
also enjoy a 20% discount on any other purchases made with free shipping if
additional purchases coincide with your regular monthly shipment.
– We will link your blog on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.
– You will receive a badge to display on your blog stating that you are a
Really Reasonable Ribbon design team member.
– You will have access to our RRR FaceBook group where the design team can
network and support each other on RRR projects and other design team work.
If you want to work with some fabulous ribbons and think you have what we
need please send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org .
– A paragraph about who you are and why you want to be a part of the Really
Reasonable Ribbon team
– Three of your favorite projects that you’ve used ribbon or trim on that will
show us the type of work you will create for the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog. **Please
only show us the type of projects we can expect you to create for the
team. If you show us three highly
complex projects, we will expect to see that type of project on your RRR blog
– Your crafting resume
– A link to your blog and galleries
– A list of any design teams you are currently on
– Your contact information including your complete name and shipping address
The call will be open until September 30th, 2015. New design team members will
be notified by October 9th, 2015.
For more information about Really Reasonable Ribbon, please visit our Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and
our Really Reasonable Ribbon
For this call, we are accepting
applications only from crafters with shipping addresses in the USA.