Really Reasonable Ribbon is doing a full design team call and we are looking for a team of 8 highly creative people. We are looking for talented crafters and artists who love using ribbon, work well with deadlines and have great personalities. If you are a card maker, scrapbooker, hair bow maker, paper crafter, ribbon artist, altered artist or if you do anything fun and unique with ribbon please apply. Our readers are looking for variety, so don’t be afraid to show your creative side. Unusual and creative projects are encouraged.
– You must be a versatile crafter who loves to work with ribbon.
– You must have an active blog and the ability to take quality pictures and post interesting entries directly to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog. We require 5-6 projects per month as follows:
* We require 3 projects per month posted directly to our blog with one being a tutorial. You must also post projects using ‘Really Reasonable’ ribbon on your own blog and promote Really Reasonable Ribbon whenever possible.
* You will be required to link the RRR blog and business on your blog, and participate in and promote special events (usually blog hops) 1-2 times per month. Typically we have one blog hop per month but we may occasionally participate in a second activity in any given month.
* You will be required to create a sample project for one of our two monthly challenges.
– You will also be required to assist us in commenting on RRR challenge entries.
– We ask that you commit to a 6 month term from May 2012 through October 2012.
– You will receive $25 in free product of your choice per month plus a free Monthly Ribbon Club assortment for use in your projects. You will also enjoy a 20% discount on any other purchases made with free shipping if additional purchases coincide with your regular monthly shipment.
– We will link your blog from the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.
– You will receive a badge to display on your blog stating that you are a Really Reasonable Ribbon design team member.
– You will have access to our yahoo group where the design team can network and support each other on RRR projects and other design team work.
If you want to work with some fabulous ribbons and think you have what we need please send us the following information to email@example.com.
– Three of your favorite projects that you’ve used ribbon or trim on that will show us the type of work you will create for the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog. **Please only show us the type of projects we can expect you to create for the team. If you show us three highly complex projects, we will expect to see that type of project on your RRR blog posts.
– Your resume
– A link to your blog and galleries
– A list of any design teams you are currently on
– Your contact information including your complete name and shipping address
The call will be open until March 31st, 2012. New design team members will be notified by April 5th, 2012.
For more information about Really Reasonable Ribbon, please visit our
This call is open to everyone in any country as long and you can receive parcels sent thought the Postal Service in a timely manner and post to the RRR blog in fluent English. Your personal blog must also be in English or have a translator.
Really Reasonable Ribbon